A-S-K supports the major part of association management by managing the planning progress of an organization so it can grow and perform its functions successfully. This is done through project management, supporting the Volunteers, managing the finances and over-seeing the society’s integrity and bottom line.
The responsibilities of association management provided by the Conference Management Group include supporting the Officers and Board of Directors with various tasks, supporting committees and task groups, managing annual conferences, and maintaining the organization’s website as well as setting and meeting goals for the progress of the Association.
A-S-K Conference Management Group provides essential Association Management services to take your association to the next level.
- Membership Outreach Programs
- Membership Drives
- Online Membership Registration & Management
- Communications and Public Relations
- Fundraising & Sponsorship Development
- Special Events Management
- Conference Development & Management
- Board Development
- Global Capabilities